Dual-cure Adhesive for Enamel and Dentin
Catalogue section: Adhesives
Product code: 093
Öåíà: 1 397.00 Roubles
Dual-cure adhesive for enamel and dentin, main liquid - 4 ml, catalytic liquid - 4 ml, etching gel - 6 ml, accessories
Alternative or equivalent: Luxabond (DMG)
PURPOSE. Dual-cure adhesive is designed for:
- creating a reliable adhesive connection between the tooth structure (enamel and dentin) and composite dual-cure filling material with the purpose of pin fixation and tooth core restoration;
- creating a reliable adhesive connection while using dual-cure fixation material with the purpose of constant cementation of prostheses made of ceramics, composites and metal (crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays)
Properties. Dual-cure adhesive consists of main liquid and catalitical liquid (activator). It provides polymerisation in cavities inaccessible for the light. The adhesive may be used for working with the composite filling material FLOWCOR DUO for pin fixation and tooth core rebuilding, or for working with FLOWFIX DUO composite dual-cure material for constant cementation of prostheses made of ceramics, composites and metal
In order to start working with the adhesive one has to mix in proportion 1:1 the main adhesive liquid and the catalytic liquid (activator). Time of mixing: 10 seconds. Working time - 5 minutes. Cure time: 20 seconds when cured by visible light with the wavelength of 450 - 500 nm. Self-polymerisation without light - about 7 minutes.
Physical and mechanical properties:
- adhesion to enamel with the use of etching gel - 25 + 3 MPa
- adhesion to dentin with the use of etching gel - 25 + 3 MPa
THE SET CONTAINS:
- Catalytical liquid (adhesive) - 1 vial of 4 ml.;
- Main adhesive liquid - 1 vial of 4 ml;
- enamel etching gel in a vial - 6 ml.;
- disposable brushes;
- instruction for use.
STORAGE. Dual-cure adhesive has the following shelf life:
- at temperature +(12÷24)°Ñ - 1 year;
- at temperature +(2÷4)°Ñ - 2 years.
If refrigerated during storage, the material before use must be kept at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Direction for use – dual-cure adhesive