FLEX FLOW SET
Catalogue section: for temporary filling
Product code: 085
Öåíà: 825.00 Roubles
Light-cure flowable material for temporary filling and for the sealing of implant abatement screws. 3 syringes of 2 g. A1 color.
Àlternative or equivalent: Òemp-it Flow (Spident)
PURPOSE. Temporary highly flexible light-cure flowable filling material "Flex Flow" is used in therapeutic and orthopedic dentistry for:
- temporary filling of teeth cavities for the period up to 3 months (especially when restoring cavities tabs and veneers),
- isolating gingiva while using rubberdam,
- for sealing abatement screws while installing dental implants.
PROPERTIES. The "Flex Flow" material is monomer composition on the basis of oligo-uretan-methacrylate and oligo-methacrylate with thixotropic additive. Light cured with wavelength of 450-550 nm. in the course of 30 seconds. After curing, "Flex Flow" provides high impermeabilty of sealed cavities. Can be removed without the use of rotary instruments.
Has all the qualities required of a temporary filling material: it is bio-inert, has sufficient strength, does not dissolve in the mouth, does not interact with drugs used in the treatment of teeth.
PHYSICAL AND TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- depth of cure in 30 seconds: not less than 6.4 mm.;
- consistency at +37°C: 37 mm.;
- water absorption: not more than 50 mg / mm ³.
THE SET CONTAINS:
- 3 syringes with "Flex Flow" material, A1 color 2 g;
- needle-tips for syringes;
- instruction for use.
STORAGE. "Flex Flow" must be stored at a temperature not above +(5-24)°C in a place protected from direct sunlight. Shelf life of the material: 3 years.
Direction for use "FLEX FLOW"