Catalogue section: glass ionomers
Product code: 074
Öåíà: 2 068.00 Roubles
IONOLIGHT SET glass ionomer light-cure composite (gaskets, aligning cavity bottom, fissure sealing, Class V sealing). 3 syringes of 2 g. B2 color.
Alternative or equivalent:
Ionoseal (VOCO); Ionosit Baseliner (DMG)
PURPOSE. "IonoLight" is intended for:
- making radiopaque gaskets;
- aligning cavity bottom;
- fissure sealing;
- sealing small defects of class V;
- closing the mouth of root channel
PROPERTIES. "IonoLight" contains uretane-methacrylate, BIS-GMA and filler: fluorinated reactive glass. The material is cured by light of 450 ± 500 nm. wavelength; it is flowable, can flow in the undercut. After solidification, the gasket made of "IonoLight" material releases fluoride for a long period of time.
The material has radiopacity, high mechanical strength, adhesion to the tooth and low thermal conductivity. After curing the isolation lining made of "IonoLight" is subject to minimal shrinkage, protecting the pulp from irritating effects and reducing post-operation sensitivity.
Cavity preparation is carried out by standard methods. The material is placed by layers of not more than 1 mm. thick, which are light cured for 20 seconds.
PHYSICAL AND TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- depth of cure for 10 sec.: 3,5 ± 4 mm.;
- compressive strength: 190 ± 20 MPa;
- diametric strength: 40 ± 42 MPa.;
- flexural strength: 80 ± 90 MPa.;
- adhesion to dentin: not less than 14 MPa.
THE SET CONTAINS:
- 3 syringes with "IonoLight", B2 color - 2 g. in the syringe;
- needle tips for syringes;
- instruction for use.
"IonoLight" must be stored at the temperature not exceeding +25° C in an area protected from direct sunlight. Shelf life of the material is 2 years.
Direction for use "IonoLight"