Catalogue section: glass ionomers
Product code: 065
Öåíà: 1 991.00 Roubles
DENTIS ART universal high strength glass ionomer for lining and restoration. 3 vials of 8 g. (A3, B2, C4 colors), 5 ml. of conditioner liquid, accessories.
Alternative or equivalent:
Aqua Ionofil Plus (VOCO); Fuji I (GC)
PURPOSE. Glass poly-alcenate cement (glass ionomer) "DENTIS Art" is designed for:
- restoration of teeth cavities of III, V classes;
- making linings while working with composite materials and amalgam;
- filling cavities of class I and II in primary teeth;
- temporary filling;
- technology of ART fillings;
- sealing root dentin caries.
PROPERTIES. "DENTIS Art" has very high strength (210 MPa) and resistance to acid erosion. It has high biocompatibility with the tissues of the tooth.
"DENTIS Art" powder is a mixture of aluminum-fluorine-silicate glass and poly-acrylic acid. After being mixed with distilled water it forms a fast setting solid strong material.
It is a kind of easy-to-use cement, resistant to abrasion.
Seals of "DENTIS" material:
- are radiopaque;
- have no edge permeability;
- have anti-caries effect;
- are resistant to acid erosion;
- are resistant to moisture in the initial stages of curing;
- do not require protective varnish coating.
Working time with "DENTIS ART" at + 23°C: 2 min; setting time: 3-4 minutes.
PHYSICAL AND TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- compressive strength: 210 ± 20 MPa.;
- acid erosion: none;
- flexural strength: 23 ± 2 MPa.;
- adhesion to dentin: 4 ± 2 MPa.;
THE SET CONTAINS:
- "DENTIS ART" powder, A3, B2, C4 colors - 3 vials of 8 g.;
- conditioner liquid - 1 vial of 5 ml.;
- accessories: bottle dropper for water, measurer for powder, mixing pad;
- instruction for use.
STORAGE. Upon completion the vial with the powder should be tightly closed, protected from moisture. Penetration of moisture worsens the properties of material and may spoil it completely. Shelf life of the material is 2 years when stored at temperature not above 25°C.
Experts' opinion about "Dentis Art"
Direction for use "Dentis"