Catalogue section: glass ionomers
Product code: 072-073
Öåíà: 979.00 Roubles
CEMFIL 10 universal radiopaque glass ionomer for lining and restoration. Powder 10 g., liquid 4.5 ml., standard color A2 or A3.
Alternative or equivalent:
FUJI IX, FUJI VIII (GC)
- A2 shade – 072;
- A3 shade – 073.
- restoration of teeth cavities classes III, V for adults and children;
- restoration of cavities classes I, II of primary teeth;
- restoration of non-carious tooth tissue defects;
- sealing root dentin caries;
- placing radiopaque gasket while working with composite filling materials;
- restoration, with the use of sandwich technique, in the cavities of I and II classes.
PROPERTIES. Glass poly-alcenate cement (glass ionomer) "Cemfil" is highly biocompatible with the tissues of the tooth. It is characterized by high compressive strength (200 MPa), the ability for a long time to release fluoride, which accumulates in the hard tissues of the tooth, thus providing anti-caries effect. Chemical adhesion to dentin and enamel provides hermetic edge seal.
Glass ionomer "Cemfil" meets all requirements of modern restorative materials.
"Cemfil" consists of the powder (aluminum-fluorine-silicate glass) and the poly-acrylic acid, which, having been mixed, form a fast setting solid strong material. During solidification in the tooth cavity there is a reaction, which produces chemical connection between the material and the tooth tissue.
Thanks to a special technological treatment of the powder, a doctor can easily mix any amount of powder with the solution of poly-acrylic acid.
Mixing time: 30 sec., working time at + 23°C: 2 minutes, setting time: 2-3 minutes.
"Cemfil 10" has the standard color of B2. On request, it can be produced in the following Vita scale colors: A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, C2.
PHYSICAL AND TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Compressive strength: 200 + 20 MPa.;
- Acid erosion: no more than 0.007 mm. / hour;
- Adhesion to dentin: 10 MPa.;
- to enamel: 12 MPa.
THE SET CONTAINS:
- "Cemfil" powder, B2 color - 10 g.;
- solution of poly-acrylic acid – 4.5 ml. vial;
- instruction for use.
STORAGE. Shelf life of the material "Cemfil" at + 5-25°C: 2 years. Upon completion the vial with the powder should be tightly closed, protected from moisture and direct sunlight.
Experts' Opinion about "Cemfil"
Direction for use "Cemfil"