Catalogue section: glass ionomers
Product code: 064
Öåíà: 1 991.00 Roubles
DENTIS universal glass ionomer for lining and restoration. 3 vials of 8 g. (colors A3, B2, C4), 5 ml. of conditioner liquid, accessories.
Alternative or equivalent:
Aqua Ionofil Plus (VOCO); Fuji I (GC)
PURPOSE. Glass poly-alcenate cement (glass ionomer) "DENTIS" is designed for:
- restoration of teeth cavities of III, V classes;
- making linings while working with composite materials and amalgam;
- filling cavities of class I and II in primary teeth;
- temporary filling;
- sealing root dentin caries.
PROPERTIES. "DENTIS" is characterized by high compressive strength (180 MPa) and high resistance to acid erosion. It has good biological compatibility with the tissues of the tooth. "DENTIS" powder is a mixture of aluminum-fluorine-silicate glass and poly-acrylic acid. After being mixed with distilled water it forms a fast setting solid strong material.
Seals of "DENTIS" material:
- are radiopaque;
- have no edge permeability;
- have anti caries effect;
- are resistant to acid erosion;
- are resistant to moisture at the initial stages of curing;
- do not require protective varnish coating.
Working time with "DENTIS" at + 23°C: 2 min; setting time: 4 minutes.
PHYSICAL AND TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- compressive strength: 180 ± 20 MPa.;
- acid erosion: none;
- flexural strength: 23 ± 2 MPa.;
- adhesion to dentin: 4 ± 2 MPa.
THE SET CONTAINS:
- "DENTIS" powder, A3, B2, C4 colors - 3 vials of 8 g.,
- conditioner liquid - 1 vial of 5 ml.;
- accessories: bottle dropper for water, measurer for powder, mixing pad;
- instruction for use.
STORAGE. Upon completion the vial with the powder should be tightly closed, protected from moisture. Penetration of moisture worsens the properties of material and may spoil it completely. Shelf life of the material is 2 years when stored at temperature not above 25°C.
Experts' opinion about "Dentis"
Direction for use "Dentis"