Catalogue section: glass ionomers
Product code: 062
Öåíà: 1 991.00 Roubles
CHEMFIL universal glass ionomer, 3 vials (A3, B2, C4 colors) x 8 g., accessories.
Alternative or equivalent:
Aqua Ionofil Plus (VOCO); Fuji I (GC)
PURPOSE. Glass poly-alcenate cement «CHEMFIL» is intended to:
- restore teeth cavities of III - V classes for adults and children;
- restore non-caries decayed tooth tissue defects;
- restore class I-II cavities of primary teeth;
- treatment of root caries;
- temporary filling;
- fissure sealing;
- placing gasket while working with composite filling materials.
PROPERTIES. Glass poly-alcenate cement «CHEMFIL» has high biological compatibility with the tissues of the tooth. It is characterized by very high compressive strength (200 MPa), and chemical resistance.
«CHEMFIL» powder is a mixture of aluminum-fluorine-silicate glass and polyacrylic acid. After being mixed with distilled water it forms a fast setting solid strong material.
During solidification in the tooth cavity there is a reaction, which produces chemical connection between the material and the tooth tissue that results in the absence of edge permeability. Fluoride contained in the material provides anticaries effect.
Working time at + 23°C: 2 minutes, setting time: 3-4 minutes.
PHYSICAL AND TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- compression strength: 200 ± 20 MPa.;
- acid erosion: not more than 0.3%;
- adhesion to dentin: 5 MPa.;
- to enamel: 7-8 MPa.
"CHEMFIL" has transparency of 0.7 - 0.8, which allows its use in such restorations, where cosmetic effect is important.
THE SET CONTAINS:
- «CHEMFIL» powder, A3, B2, C4 colors - 3 vials of 8 g.;
- accessories: bottle dropper for water, powder measurer, mixing pad;
- instruction for use.
STORAGE. Upon completion the vial should be tightly closed and protected from moisture. Penetration of moisture worsens the properties of material and may spoil it completely. Shelf life of the material is 2 years when stored at temperature not above 25°C.
Experts' Opinion about «Chemfil»
Direction for use «Chemfil»